Georgia, Florida and South Carolina Boat & Watercraft Insurance
At McGinty-Gordon & Associates an Oakbridge Insurance Partner, we can offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. Some boats or smaller watercraft may even be covered under your current homeowners policy. The size, type and value of your watercraft will be part of the determining factors in evaluating your insurance coverage needs.
The following list some of the many coverages that we can offer:
- Physical Damage Coverage - adding this coverage to your policy protects your boat while in storage and during transport. This covers your boat as well when out of the water, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Liability Coverage - this coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - protecting you or family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments - covering medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage - damage that may be caused to another persons property while operating your watercraft.
Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Boat Removal
- Boating Safety
- Multi Policy Discounts
Contact us for boat and watercraft insurance coverage, including but not limited to the St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Brunswick, Jekyll Island, Atlanta Georgia, Charleston and Hilton Head South Carolina and Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island Florida areas.